Thursday, December 17, 2015

Day 47 - THE Awakening!!!!!



"There has been an awakening...

Have you felt it?

The Dark Side...

And The Light......"

This 45 year old man just turned 7 all over again!!! Alas, I have scored a ticket to the opening premier of "Star Wars - The Force Awakens" tonight at 7:00!!! I will squeeze into a packed theater that has been waiting for this day like overly eager Ewoks!!!! And I will join the the millions of cheering voices tonight across the USA that joyously roar with deafening glee as "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...." glows center screen in a brilliant lightsaber electric blue!!!

And then I will lose myself for 2 hours & 19 minutes and revert back into the little boy that was enraptured by a boy, a girl, and a universe that has since fueled my overactive imagination!!!

Now, if you would excuse me, I need to finish the original Star Wars Trilogy so that I am well prepared for what awaits me this evening!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how was it?? I will see if it's on popcorn time tonight and watch it on my lap top. No way could it ever even come close to the big screen but my s.a.d. prevents me from walking into a big, dark and unfamiliar theater that is filled with hundreds of strangers...

Stephen Lamar Wilson said...

It was phenomenal!!!