Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 15 - Echoes of Laughter Floating on Perfume

I said last night it was good to feel myself again. And evidently it is showing!

My entire day was filled meeting women of all ages from all corners of the globe. Naturally, I want to hear a girlish giggle and see the flash of a dainty smile from a beautiful woman. It was what made my heart leap in my past life. And somewhere along the way I lost myself - the love and charm that would bring a smile to a pretty face and cause uncontrollable schoolgirl giggling. 

I was blessed today. I felt myself for the first time in a very long time. Every person I encountered today was stunningly gorgeous and allowed me to "Play" at the level that brought smiles and giggles to their pretty faces!

There was laughter today! Happiness! All carried on the scent of flowers from beautiful women from all over the world!

And the storm surge receded a little more tonight!

No comments: