Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Day 4 - Angels & Demons

Someone in my family made something  crystal clear to me yesterday with the comment, "You got in bed with the Devil..."

It took 24 hours for it to sink in. And as she said, it should scare the shit out of me... And it does - the more I think about it! 

Sunday School used to teach me that The Devil seduces and deceives man. Even Jesus Christ was tempted in the desert. The lesson was that even those of us that attempt to do good and walk in the light can be seduced and deceived by dark forces. 

My aunt's words really sunk in. She showed me messages, as well as the lack of, in the darkest times of my life that were both sent and ignored by THE one I thought to be a soul mate. 

It's funny how you think you know people. How one can be seduced and completely taken in by the deception of "goodness." What terrifies me is that I fell into the seduction. I loved it with all of my heart. I'd have laid my life down for the person I thought I knew better than anyone on the planet. 

And that was my Faust story. I was seduced by something so evil I could not fathom that the angel I laid down with was a demon set to possess my soul, and make me walk in darkness by constantly calling it the light. 

That REALLY terrifies me. That I could be swept up under a Demon's wing and love it unconditionally - have it possess my own soul - and cause me to question whether or not I should stop my own pulse- to release my soul because of this entity. 

Now, hundreds & hundreds of miles away from that entity I find my self penniless, but so much more peaceful. Because I know the Universe sees and hears all of her children. And she witnessed my seduction, the deceits, and my "possession" if you will. 

And I've walked into the light! There is wind and warmth and peace in this light. And the demons have been made rid of my possessions. And even penniless I have found peace!

No comments: