Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Day 3 - $160

If you read my 1st post you've read how I got here. 

Funny thing about "The Universe" is that it gives & it takes without explanation...

After my 1st post I thought I'd made it through the other side... That I'd walked through the flames to the other side. 

Then the bank email came....

I'm out of money....

I have a roof over my head now, but now have nothing in reserve to use so as feed myself. 

Now, I can go 2 days without food... Done it before, I'll do it again. But without the promise of work beyond that second day.... I'm 6'2" & 215 lbs. I need to eat!!! Day 3 I get hungry! And the thought of completely broke frightened the shit out of me! I pushed my hunger down for a day, and I did what I'd swore to myself that I'd never do.... I asked for help....

I asked for help from the only people in my family whom I felt KNEW me, and did not believe the piece/parchment lies written about me. 

A week.... That's all I need (as far as I know at this point) to survive. I kept a count.... Right around $160 for a couple of pots & pans, food, gasoline.... And a solar powered elephant to put on my dashboard - trunk up & ears flapping = a good day!

$160 to stay on my feet!

I'm still standing! I'm alive! I'm grateful! I'm loved, and I love! 

And I swear to return the $160 gift given to me to keep me standing!!!

And I say thank you, and I love you & appreciate the loving bond that makes family THE number one importance in life!

....and even in the dark the elephant has his trunk up, and his ears keep flapping!

😊


No comments: