Monday, November 16, 2015

Day 16 - Wrackspurts

"A Wrackspurt... They're invisible. They float in through your ears and make your brain go fuzzy, I thought I felt one zooming around in here."
For you HARRY POTTER fans, a Wrackspurt is an invisible creature which floats into a person's ears, making his/her brain go fuzzy. Supposedly, Wrackspurts can be seen with aid of Spectrespecs. Those suffering from Wrackspurt infections can possibly dispell them by thinking positive thoughts.

My beach IS my positive thought! My solution to survive IS my positive thought! A paycheck justification and a flirtatious comment from a pretty girl MAKE my positive thoughts these days!!! 

I had a "Wrackspurt" buzzing around my brain for almost 3 years. It clouded my vision. It blackened my light. 

But as Obi-Wan would say, "The Force will be with you... Always!"

Which, in layman's terms means, "Fuck you Harry! You use magic to bend reality to place self favor in your own physical dimension! Only to benefit you!"

I say, "The Force is MY ally! It is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, It penetrates us, It binds the galaxy together!"

So, I now ask this of you - Oh, Potter Alum....

Let go your conscious self... And ACT ON INSTINCT!!!

No comments: