Saturday, November 7, 2015

Day 7 - The Gospel According to Jim

A man who went long before his time... A man that was decades ahead of the creative music scene... A man that was THE key to The Doors...

Jim Morrison

I received two "Get Out of Jail Free" cards over the last two days on the Monopoly Board of Life. Both of them also said "Collect $200 and Pass 'GO'"

I worked much longer than I wished to on this morning/yesterday's eve. I watched the sun come behind me on the beach. But I achieved my goal! I am on track now to earn what I need to survive! I'm exhausted, but this is perhaps THE most relaxed I've been in over 10 years. 

And I can say with 110% certainty that the light at the end of the tunnel I now see is most definitely NOT another oncoming train!!!

I heard the Gospel According to Jim tonight as I worked to achieve a goal I set for myself! 

Thank you Saint
Morrison! I HAVE, in fact, made a "Break On Through to the Other Side!!!!!"

And I continue to "BREAK, BREAK, BREAK, BREAK, BREAAAAAAAKKKK!!!!" 

No comments: